I'm currently an Engineering Manager working on feature development and engineering best practices alongside a great team at Tinder. I'm also an organizer of monthly meetups at the LA CTO Forum.
In 2015 I was featured in Inc.'s 30 under 30 for co-founding Enplug, a display software for teams and businesses.
You can find my work history on LinkedIn, or you can download my resume. I have a few projects on Github.
I frequently work across the full stack, including mobile. Below are some technologies I've used in production projects:
- Back-end & scripting: NodeJS, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Frameworks: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Wordpress, ZendFramework
- Servers: Linux, Apache, RabbitMQ, Rackspace, AWS
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, DynamoDB, Firebase (DBaaS)
- Mobile: Objective-C & Interface Builder, Java (Android), PhoneGap/Cordova
- Dev tools: Git, Grunt, Bower, NPM, Composer, Jasmine+Karma
- The Internet: DNS, HTTP, sockets, CDNs, load-balancing, etc.
- Design: Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, InvisionApp